Amex Hilton Honors regularly offers 75,000 welcome bonus points and we now see this offer being increased to 100,000 Hilton points after $1,000 spent within the first three months. This is the highest welcome bonus we’ve seen on Hilton Honors American Express to date. Here is an outline of the card’s highlights and how to access the increased bonus offer.
Hilton Honors American Express Card At a Glance
- 100,000 (regularly 75,000) welcome bonus points (not available to applicants who have or have had this credit card product)
- Earn 7X on Hilton hotels or resorts
- Earn 5X at U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets and U.S. gas stations
- Earn 3x on all other purchases
- Annual fee $0
Use incognito mode to access this Amex offer. A step-by-step guide is below for your reference:
How to Access Hilton Honors 100,000 Points Bonus Offer
- Open a new Incognito tab
- Go to www.americanexpress.com
- Click “Cards” on website’s menu
- Click “No Annual Fee Cards”
- All increased offers should appear on the page, as on the screenshot below.
Check out this How to Use Credit Card Points for Essential Purchases guide to get more ideas on how to spend your 100K welcome bonus.
Amex has offered numerous new bonuses and perks to its members in the last two months: from 125,000 bonus offerings and $100 appreciation credit to adding new non-travel bonus categories and a complimentary Premium membership with a sleep and meditation app. Find an outline of all new Amex bonuses and perks that are temporarily added due to the coronavirus and the fact that most people can’t make much use of their travel bonuses and perks.
Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.