This is a rare offer as Apple Card has previously never offered a signup bonus. The $50 bonus is a limited-time offer and is valid only until the end of the month. To receive the bonus, sign up for an Apple Card and spend $50 at Walgreen’s in the first 30 days after opening your account.
Apple Card At-a-Glance
- No late payment fees. Your late or missed payments will, however, result in additional interest accumulating toward your balance
- No cash advance fees
- No foreign transaction fee
- No over-the-limit fees
- No balance transfer fees
- No expedited card delivery fee
- No annual fee
Apple Card Earns the Following Rewards
Unlimited 3% Daily Cash back:
- On everything you buy from Apple (Mac, an iPhone case, Apple Music, Apple TV)
- For transactions made at Walgreens with physical card and virtual card number through June 30, 2020. (Sprint Express and independent health service providers, including Walgreens Optical and Walgreens Hearing, are not eligible for 3% Daily Cash).
- Now through 7/31, you’ll also get 3% back with your titanium card at the drive-thru.
- For purchases and bill payments using Apple Card with Apple Pay in T-Mobile U.S. stores, in Business Chat, and AutoPay and bill payments on t-mobile.com and in the T-mobile app. (Authorized dealers are not eligible for 3% Daily Cash and can be found on t-mobile.com/store-locator).
Unlimited 2% Daily Cashback:
- With every purchase you make using your Apple Card with Apple Pay, you get 2% daily cashback. There are no limits or deadlines. Apple Pay is currency accepted at over 70% of merchants in the U.S.
Unlimited 1% Daily Cashback:
- On all purchases where Apple Pay isn’t accepted.
Apple Card is one of the youngest cards on the credit market. It’s integrated into the Wallet app and designed for iPhone. When the card first came out, less than a year ago, on August 20, 2019, Apple promised to set “a new level of privacy and security” in addition to “completely reinventing the credit card”. Many people since then have been wondering if the Apple credit card has been a success. Check out our latest
Is the Apple Credit Card a Success for Apple?
Apple Card Controversy
Apple made headlines in November 2019 when the artificial intelligence algorithm behind Apple Card, in partnership with Goldman Sachs, was accused of gender discrimination. Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak and another tech entrepreneur David Heinemeier Hansson said they got much higher lines of credit – 20 times higher in the Hansson’s case – for their card applications than their wives did.
At TheCreditShifu.com we investigated the allegations with our own test. Check out the results.